There is more than one way to make a living as a speculator, it seems.
First, at 1136 × 640, you get a diagonal of 1,303.877 pixels after applying the Pythagorean theorem. There are no such thing as fractional pixels, but what I’m talking about here are pixels as a unit of length, equal to 1/326 inch. Divide 1,303.877 by 326 and you get 3.9996 inches. Boom, a “4-inch” display.
If Apple does indeed change the screen — which is looking increasingly likely — this thing is going to make the last few iPhone launches look very meek. There will be none in the “but it looks the same as the last one” camp. Everyone will want to upgrade.
And if they add LTE as well…
- loganabbott likes this
- tylerneilson likes this
- therogueslife reblogged this from parislemon and added:
- rorymitchell likes this
- peterjwu likes this
- therogueslife likes this
- dafuqsandwych reblogged this from parislemon
- jacobscroggs likes this
- mpsandbox reblogged this from parislemon
- srikard likes this
- forrestkoba likes this
- soulisblack likes this
- citrusfortress reblogged this from parislemon and added:
- jsenum likes this
- slympikkinz likes this
- digithoughts likes this
- fading-like-a-deadstar reblogged this from parislemon and added:
- parislemon posted this